The votes are in, and the decision has been made. Smoky Mountain Speedway will host a week night Practice, Tuesday April 3rd. Gates will open at 3 and practice will go until around 8-9ish. The cost will be $20 a car and $10 per person.
- Romines, Merritt highlight 2017 Smoky Mountain Speedway Hall of Fame class
- Results- Mountain Moonshine Classic presented by Napa Auto Parts
- Schaeffer’s Oil Southern Nationals Series Runs July 15th through July 29th
- Classic Cars back in Action THIS Saturday at Smoky Mountain
- THREE DAYS, THREE STATES, THREE BIG EVENTS! *LUCAS OIL JULY 8TH @ SMOKY MOUNTAIN SPEEDWAY!*
To order photos or videos from this year go to MRM Racing Photos