So far practice is still a go.. We will make an announcement first thing in the morning depending on weather and track conditions. Gates open at 11. Pits will be $10 per person and $20 per car. Tier parking will be open at no charge. This is an informal practice, no concessions will be available and no power will be on… So bring your own refreshments and look out for caution flags!!
- Romines, Merritt highlight 2017 Smoky Mountain Speedway Hall of Fame class
- Results- Mountain Moonshine Classic presented by Napa Auto Parts
- Schaeffer’s Oil Southern Nationals Series Runs July 15th through July 29th
- Classic Cars back in Action THIS Saturday at Smoky Mountain
- THREE DAYS, THREE STATES, THREE BIG EVENTS! *LUCAS OIL JULY 8TH @ SMOKY MOUNTAIN SPEEDWAY!*
To order photos or videos from this year go to MRM Racing Photos