So far practice is still a go.. We will make an announcement first thing in the morning depending on weather and track conditions. Gates open at 11. Pits will be $10 per person and $20 per car. Tier parking will be open at no charge. This is an informal practice, no concessions will be available and no power will be on… So bring your own refreshments and look out for caution flags!!
- Smoky Mountain Speedway has announced the Southern All-Stars race scheduled for October 6 & 7 has been cancelled. The decision was made Tuesday afternoon.
- Smoky Mountain Speedway Harvest Festival Features Lots of Excitement on Saturday September 23rd
- **Four points** separate Shon Flanary and Blake Brown in an epic points battle for the top “Iron-Man”
- Smoky Mountain Speedway and Southern Nationals/Iron-Man Shift September Race Date
- Lucas Oil ASCS Sprint Cars Invade Smoky Mountain Speedway on Saturday August 26th
To order photos or videos from this year go to MRM Racing Photos