The final two races (SRRS and open wheel) have been rescheduled for today August 14th. Gates open at 12, racing at 1. Admission is free for all fans, no armband or. Ticket stub required. New Drivers will be charged pit pass and entry fee if required. concessions will be open, see you at 12!
- Romines, Merritt highlight 2017 Smoky Mountain Speedway Hall of Fame class
- Results- Mountain Moonshine Classic presented by Napa Auto Parts
- Schaeffer’s Oil Southern Nationals Series Runs July 15th through July 29th
- Classic Cars back in Action THIS Saturday at Smoky Mountain
- THREE DAYS, THREE STATES, THREE BIG EVENTS! *LUCAS OIL JULY 8TH @ SMOKY MOUNTAIN SPEEDWAY!*
To order photos or videos from this year go to MRM Racing Photos