Ok guys in less than 4 hours Smoky Mountains pits gates will be open for tonight’s “Ole Smoky Moonshine Classic” Drivers meeting is @ 6:30 and hot laps will begin promptly at 7! Fans, grandstands and Tier parking open at 5… Make sure you arrive a liitle early to get a good seat! Hope to see everyone out to support our track, drivers, and our sponsors that made this event possible!!
- Romines, Merritt highlight 2017 Smoky Mountain Speedway Hall of Fame class
- Results- Mountain Moonshine Classic presented by Napa Auto Parts
- Schaeffer’s Oil Southern Nationals Series Runs July 15th through July 29th
- Classic Cars back in Action THIS Saturday at Smoky Mountain
- THREE DAYS, THREE STATES, THREE BIG EVENTS! *LUCAS OIL JULY 8TH @ SMOKY MOUNTAIN SPEEDWAY!*
To order photos or videos from this year go to MRM Racing Photos