First off we at SMS want to apologize for adding to the confusion on the tire rule for this Saturday’s Limited Late Model class. Please do not go by the tire rules posted on the SMS website for this race. The tire rule will be as follows. There will be a open tire rule for the front. Rear tires must be Hoosier D55 or 1600’s or American Racer 56’s. Thanks again, we hope this addresses everyone’s concerns. If you have additional questions please call Kevin at (865) 389-8902.
- Romines, Merritt highlight 2017 Smoky Mountain Speedway Hall of Fame class
- Results- Mountain Moonshine Classic presented by Napa Auto Parts
- Schaeffer’s Oil Southern Nationals Series Runs July 15th through July 29th
- Classic Cars back in Action THIS Saturday at Smoky Mountain
- THREE DAYS, THREE STATES, THREE BIG EVENTS! *LUCAS OIL JULY 8TH @ SMOKY MOUNTAIN SPEEDWAY!*
To order photos or videos from this year go to MRM Racing Photos