(Maryville,TN) August 13th fans will again see fast and exciting racing at East Tennessee’s most historic motorsport facility, Smoky Mountain Speedway, as the Super Late Models of the Southern Regional Racing Series will tour the 4/10 mile speedplant at the “5th annual Mountain Moonshine Classic”. Expect to see all the side-by-side, high speed and sometimes contraversial action we saw at the “Big Daddy” as drivers from the SRRS lock horns with some of East Tennessee’s finest wheel-men! Adding to the excitement will be the Crate Late Models with a $1000 to win feature and $100 fast qualifier bonus! The always thrilling Open Wheel Modifieds will go wheel to wheel for $500 to win along with a crowd favorite, the Modified Streets, who will also battle it out for $500. Gates will open at 4 in the pits and 5 in the grandstands and tier, with hot laps starting promptly at 7pm. General Admission is still only $15 with kids 12 and under $5 and under 6 are FREE! Remember to bring all your friends and family for the food, fun and excitement of the Smoky Mountain Speedway, Saturday August 13th! For more info visit www.smokymountainspeedway.com
- Smoky Mountain Speedway has announced the Southern All-Stars race scheduled for October 6 & 7 has been cancelled. The decision was made Tuesday afternoon.
- Smoky Mountain Speedway Harvest Festival Features Lots of Excitement on Saturday September 23rd
- **Four points** separate Shon Flanary and Blake Brown in an epic points battle for the top “Iron-Man”
- Smoky Mountain Speedway and Southern Nationals/Iron-Man Shift September Race Date
- Lucas Oil ASCS Sprint Cars Invade Smoky Mountain Speedway on Saturday August 26th
To order photos or videos from this year go to MRM Racing Photos