Thank you to all the drivers, crews, fans, and track staff that made 2013 at Smoky Mountain Speedway a success! We appreciate your support! We will have some exciting announcements coming together over the winter regarding our 2014 schedule and some facility improvements/upgrades that we will be making! Thank you again! Remember, one note of interest, that has already been confirmed: Saturday, June 21st, the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series will make their first visit to Smoky Mountain for a $10,000 to win feature!
- Smoky Mountain Speedway Harvest Festival Features Lots of Excitement on Saturday September 23rd
- **Four points** separate Shon Flanary and Blake Brown in an epic points battle for the top “Iron-Man”
- Smoky Mountain Speedway and Southern Nationals/Iron-Man Shift September Race Date
- Lucas Oil ASCS Sprint Cars Invade Smoky Mountain Speedway on Saturday August 26th
- Romines, Merritt highlight 2017 Smoky Mountain Speedway Hall of Fame class
To order photos or videos from this year go to MRM Racing Photos