OK guys here it is, we do read MRM and appreciate everything that Michael’s site does for the racing community. We also want to thank each and every one of you for your comments good, bad, or ugly. For the most part, the only comments you will ever see on here from SMS will be business related. However, we all know the value that the internet brings us each and every day, even though this is a great way to bring issues to our attention, it’s not the best way to solve them. Here’s our solution, anyone interested in meeting with us please give Kevin a call at 865.389.8902 once Kevin is contacted a time and location for the meeting will be established, we’ll even buy dinner. Thank you once again and we hope to see you soon.
- Smoky Mountain Speedway has announced the Southern All-Stars race scheduled for October 6 & 7 has been cancelled. The decision was made Tuesday afternoon.
- Smoky Mountain Speedway Harvest Festival Features Lots of Excitement on Saturday September 23rd
- **Four points** separate Shon Flanary and Blake Brown in an epic points battle for the top “Iron-Man”
- Smoky Mountain Speedway and Southern Nationals/Iron-Man Shift September Race Date
- Lucas Oil ASCS Sprint Cars Invade Smoky Mountain Speedway on Saturday August 26th
To order photos or videos from this year go to MRM Racing Photos