Kicking off the 2010 awards banquet came an announcement that solidified the future success of Smoky Mountain Speedway. Kevin Coffey has joined with local business owners Larry Garner of Blount Excavating, Stanley Best of Best Heating and Air, and Roger Sellers of Tennessee RV. Kevin was noted saying that with this joint venture he feels certain that the the track will experience great gains for not only 2011 but for years to come.
- Smoky Mountain Speedway Harvest Festival Features Lots of Excitement on Saturday September 23rd
- **Four points** separate Shon Flanary and Blake Brown in an epic points battle for the top “Iron-Man”
- Smoky Mountain Speedway and Southern Nationals/Iron-Man Shift September Race Date
- Lucas Oil ASCS Sprint Cars Invade Smoky Mountain Speedway on Saturday August 26th
- Romines, Merritt highlight 2017 Smoky Mountain Speedway Hall of Fame class
To order photos or videos from this year go to MRM Racing Photos