- 2014 Rules
- 2014 RESULTS
- 2013 RESULTS
- 2012 RESULTS
1. American made, rear wheel drives only. No trucks allowed. Camaro-type bodies are allowed.
2. Minimum wheelbase of 108 inches from centerline of front wheels to centerline of rear wheels.
3. Steel bodies only. Hulling is allowed, but must retain full stock firewall and floor pan. If any body parts are replaced with sheet metal or aluminum it must remain stock appearing. (or weight may be added per tech man)
4. All cars must have legible numbers.
5. Allowed 6″ rear spoiler, no wider than the deck lid with sideboards 18 1/2” long max. 4”high in the front, 8” high in the back max.
Modified Street Suspension
1. Steering components must be stock.
2. Springs 5”minium coil. (coil or leaf) may be heated or cut.
3. No aluminum body shocks. No canister shocks. No adjustable shocks, One per wheel. No coil overs. Shock must be mounted as close to original position as possible.
4. Any aftermarket spring allowed 5”minium coil.
Lower control arms must be make and model of car. Lower control arm may be shortened or lengthened to obtain proper front end geometry (aftermarket or tubular upper control arms allowed).
Modified Street Roll Cage
1. Must have full roll cage.
1. O. E. M. automatic or manual transmission.
2. No ram couplers or direct drive.
3. No valves or pedals.
4. No stall converters.
5. Must have working reverse.
6. Torque converters must be O. E. M. type for transmission used and in working order.
CLUTCH: May run racing clutch. No carbon or exotic materials clutch. No RAM couplers.
Pure Street Stock Rear End
1. Any gear ratio allowed, 9” ford rear ends are allowed in any make or model car, but must have all components in stock location of the make or model car that it is installed in. No wide five hubs. Floaters are allowed, Disk brakes ok must have steel calipers.
2. Pan hard bar may be used Top link must be solid, No J-bars, pull or lift bars. No other Modifications to rear suspension
Mod Street Fuel
1. Gasoline only. NO Additives.
2. Fuel cells are required. It is strongly recommended that a fuel cell with a top pick-up be used.
3. Must be securely mounted with at least two (2) 2″ by 1/8″ steel straps.
4. No electric fuel pumps.
5. Stock carburetors or up to 650 max Holley carburetor. Holley carb must be stock, no modifications, may remove choke assembly.
GM 602 crate engine 3100lb
362 ci3200 lb.
Maximum 12″ wide wheels only.
Pure Street Stock Tires
Any Hoosier tire (must durometer 50 before or after race)
GM 602 crate engine weight 3100 lb
Max 362 ci (no big bore short stroke) 3200 lb
1. Headers allowed.
2. OEM Cast Intakes or Aluminum Intakes allowed must be Chevy bowtie or eldebrock performer, No air gaps allowed, (1” carb spacer allowed) Any carb any Intake add 100lb no spacer plate allowed.
3. OEM Cast Heads only. No Modifications No Exceptions. Vortec Heads add 100 lbs. May be cut for screw in studs & guide plates. No under cut or pro flow type valves allowed. No titanium valves allowed. Any Valve Springs. Maximum Vales allowed 1.6 exhaust 2.02 intake.
4. Stamped Steel Rockers or roller rockers 1.5 or 1.6 ratio only.
5. Any Hydraulic Flat Tappet Cam allowed. No Rollers, add 50lbs for Solid Lift Cams.
6. Flat Top piston only piston cannot protrude above block deck.
7. Cranks. Must weigh 50 lb (1/2 lb variance allowed).
8. Stock OEM Rods or aftermarket stock appearing rods (Eagle, Scat, Elgin, etc.) Stock Length. No Floating Wrist Pins. No Polishing of Rods allowed. No Modification. (May run ARP Rod Bolts)
9. OEM Blocks only. No Bowtie Blocks Allowed. No Modifications except may over bore and run ARP Main Bolts. Decking of Block Surface allowed. Piston must not protrude above the deck of the block.
10. May run aftermarket oil pans. No Windage Trays or Crank Scrapers Allowed.
11. Stock style Oil Pump.
12. May change Head Bolt to ARP.
13. To claim: Any driver in the top 5 can protest, but you can only protest the car in front of you.
ANYTHING NOT MENTIONED MUST REMAIN STOCK! THIS IS A LOW DOLLAR CLASS AND WE WILL KEEP IT THAT WAY!
Pure Street Stock Ignition
1. Stock OEM Ignition only (NO MSD).
Mod Street Protest Rule
1. $300.00 to Pull one Head $150.00 to the Track.
2. $400.00 Bottom end $200.00 to the Track.
3. $50.00 to Pull Valve Covers $25.00 to The Track.
4. $200.00 to Pull Intake, $100.00 to the Track.
5. Anyone in top 5 may Pull Valve Covers or Intakes.