Print Friendly

Weather got youISCG_thunderstorm worried?

Just a heads up.. I’ve had several calls and text regarding the forecasted weather for our SAS King of the Mountain Fall Classic this Saturday Night.
We are watching the weather and all the posted updates.. Our event IS STILL on schedule for Saturday, We will do our best to get this event in as we do all of our events!

If incoming weather does occur Saturday Morning a final decision will be made as of 11am, Saturday Morning.

As we all know, Weather has been a baring factor all year.. lets just see what the weekend brings us!

RACING IS STILL A GO AT SMOKY MOUNTAIN THIS SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST.

Please pass the word along! See you there!!

 

Comments are closed.