- 2014 Rules
- 2014 RESULTS
- 2013 RESULTS
- 2012 RESULTS
Ujunkdit.com Southern All Star Rules
Visit Soutern All stars website for rules
Crate Late Model Rules
Lucas Body Rules – with Maximum 12″ spoiler
602 – 2200lb
604 – 2350lb
1lb per lap burn off
Tires: Hoosier Shoulder plated D21 or D55, FT200, FT400, FT600
GM #88958602 or GM #88958604 Sealed Crate Engine
Must run stock appearing valve spring with max seat pressure of 105#
6″ setback max
Any 4 barrel Carb. – No methanol
604 – 1″ spacer max
602 – 2″ spacer max
Protest fee: $900 Motor will be retained and checked by certified Crate Engine rebuilder
Check Valve Spring – $200
Visual – $100 (Must be lodged before feature event)
Smoky View Auto Parts Modified Street Rules
1. American made, rear wheel drives only. No trucks allowed. Camaro-type bodies are allowed.
2. Minimum wheelbase of 108 inches from centerline of front wheels to centerline of rear wheels.
3. Steel bodies only. Hulling is allowed, but must retain full stock firewall and floor pan. If any body parts are replaced with sheet metal or aluminum it must remain stock appearing. (or weight may be added per tech man)
4. All cars must have legible numbers.
5. Allowed 6″ rear spoiler, no wider than the deck lid with sideboards 18 1/2” long max.
4”high in the front, 8” high in the back max.
Modified Street Suspension
1. Steering components must be stock.
2. Springs 5”minium coil. (coil or leaf) may be heated or cut.
3. No aluminum body shocks. No canister shocks. No adjustable shocks, One per wheel. No coil overs. Shock must be mounted as close to original position as possible.
4. Any aftermarket spring allowed 5”minium coil.
Lower control arms must be make and model of car. Lower control arm may be shortened or lengthened to obtain proper front end geometry (aftermarket or tubular upper control arms allowed).
Modified Street Roll Cage
1. Must have full roll cage.
1. O. E. M. automatic or manual transmission.
2. No ram couplers or direct drive.
3. No valves or pedals.
4. No stall converters.
5. Must have working reverse.
6. Torque converters must be O. E. M. type for transmission used and in working order.
CLUTCH: May run racing clutch. No carbon or exotic materials clutch. No RAM couplers.
Pure Street Stock Rear End
1. Any gear ratio allowed, 9” ford rear ends are allowed in any make or model car, but must have all components in stock location of the make or model car that it is installed in. No wide five hubs. Floaters are allowed, Disk brakes ok must have steel calipers.
2. Pan hard bar may be used Top link must be solid, No J-bars, pull or lift bars. No other Modifications to rear suspension
Mod Street Fuel
1. Gasoline only. NO Additives.
2. Fuel cells are required. It is strongly recommended that a fuel cell with a top pick-up be used.
3. Must be securely mounted with at least two (2) 2″ by 1/8″ steel straps.
4. No electric fuel pumps.
5. Stock carburetors or up to 650 max Holley carburetor. Holley carb must be stock no modifications may remove choke assembly.
GM 602 crate engine 3100lb
362 ci3200 lb.
Maximum 12″ wide wheels only.
Pure Street Stock Tires
*ANY TIRE – Must Durometer minimum 50
Optional 8″ wheels, D.O.T. tire – 3000lbs
GM 602 crate engine weight 3100 lb
Max 362 ci (no big bore short stroke) 3200 lb
1. Headers allowed.
2. OEM Cast Intakes or Aluminum Intakes allowed must be Chevy bowtie or eldebrock performer, No air gaps allowed, (1” carb spacer allowed) Any carb any Intake add 100lb no spacer plate allowed.
3. OEM Cast Heads only. No Modifications No Exceptions. Vortec Heads add 100 lbs. May be cut for screw in studs & guide plates. No under cut or pro flow type valves allowed. No titanium valves allowed. Any Valve Springs. Maximum Vales allowed 1.6 exhaust 2.02 intake.
4. Stamped Steel Rockers or roller rockers 1.5 or 1.6 ratio only.
5. Any Hydraulic Flat Tappet Cam allowed. No Rollers, add 50lbs for Solid Lift Cams.
6. Flat Top piston only piston cannot protrude above block deck.
7. Cranks. Must weigh 50 lb (1/2 lb variance allowed).
8. Stock OEM Rods or aftermarket stock appearing rods (Eagle, Scat, Elgin, etc.) Stock Length. No Floating Wrist Pins. No Polishing of Rods allowed. No Modification. (May run ARP Rod Bolts)
9. OEM Blocks only. No Bowtie Blocks Allowed. No Modifications except may over bore and run ARP Main Bolts. Decking of Block Surface allowed. Piston must not protrude above the deck of the block.
10. May run aftermarket oil pans. No Windage Trays or Crank Scrapers Allowed.
11. Stock style Oil Pump.
12. May change Head Bolt to ARP.
13. To claim: Any driver in the top 5 can protest, but you can only protest the car in front of you.
ANYTHING NOT MENTIONED MUST REMAIN STOCK! THIS IS A LOW DOLLAR CLASS AND WE WILL KEEP IT THAT WAY!
Pure Street Stock Ignition
1. Stock OEM Ignition only (NO MSD).
Mod Street Protest Rule
$300.00 to Pull one Head $150.00 to the Track.
2. $400.00 Bottom end $200.00 to the Track.
3. $50.00 to Pull Valve Covers $25.00 to The Track.
4. $200.00 to Pull Intake, $100.00 to the Track.
5. Anyone in top 5 may Pull Valve Covers or Intakes
Pure Mini Rules
Front and Rear Wheel Drives
Clutch: stock type size and weight for car
Roll Cage: Four Point minimum with 3 driver door bars minimum
Seat: Aluminum racing seat and safety harnesses are required
Body: Doors must be welded shut, remove all trim, upholstery and glass.
Front Wheel Drive
Engine: Four cylinder stock for make and model. (No turbos or superchargers)
Body/Drive Line &Suspension: Must remain stock, in stock location for make and model
Standard Transmission: Must have a 2” inspection hole in bell housing.
Wheel: May be aftermarket but must be stock size for make and model.
Weight: 1lb per cc – 2000lb minimum.
Roller cam – add 100lb
Header/Cold Air-Box, O.k
Rear Wheel Drive
Engine: 2400cc maximum Four cylinder stock rods/ crank (stock type pistons)
Head: Steel only.
Cam: Flat tappet – hydraulic only
Photo InformationTo order photos or videos from this year go to Phlip Out Photo
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- December 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010