- Driver Info
- 2013 Rules
EVENTS: MAY 4TH, 2013 (2 DAY EVENT WITH 411 MOTOR SPEEDWAY) , JULY 26TH, 2013, & NOVEMBER 2ND, 2013
1. Mufflers are mandatory
2. Base weight 2400 lbs, add 50 lbs for Big Bore (Bore bigger than 4.070) Short Stroke, add 75 lbs for raised runner heads. Weight must be posted on right side A-pillar. Failure to post correct weight will result in disqualification.
3. Engine max 364 cubic inches. NO Tolerance.
4. Block- Any steel block
5. Cranks- Any steel crank (NO titanium or aluminum)
6. Rods- Any steel rod (NO titanium or aluminum)
7. Pistons- Any flat top pistons (Zero deck)
8. Camshaft- Any camshaft allowed
9. Lifters- Any lifters allowed
10. Heads- Any 23 degree head for GM, Ford 10 degree. Angle milling max 2 degrees. Porting allowed
11. Valves- Any valve allowed. Max value 20½ degrees from peak surface
12. Valve Springs/retainers/keepers- any type allowed
13. Rockers- Any rocker allowed
14. Racing valve job permitted
15. Dry sump oil system allowed
16.Carburetor- One (1) four barrel allowed
17. Fuel-Gas or E85 (NO methanol and NO nitrous oxide)
18. Intake- Cast aluminum intake only
19. Ignition system- any type allowed (NO traction control)
20. Engine Setback: 6 inch max
21. Tires-Hoosier Racing Tires Only. The following compounds will be permitted: 1350, 1450, and 1600. These compounds include open and spec Tires. The Spec 21s and 55s will also be permitted. All tires must durometer a minimum of 40 and must pass random chemical inspection and lab analysis.
22. Body/Chassis/Brakes/Wheelbase same as Lucas/WoO/SAS/SRRS
23. Driveshaft must be painted White. All cars are subject for inspection and P/G at any time by officials.
Only second place can protest first place. Winner can reverse protest if protested.
$1000- Complete Motor
$700- Two heads
$500- One head
Track keeps 30% of teardown money